Thursday, September 10, 2015

The beginning...

This page is dedicated to compiling old photographs (1950s or earlier), links to old photographs, sometimes some histories, and some historical tidbits - maybe.  Mostly I want every interested person to be able to find old pictures of Honeyville, Utah.  Having grown up there I am surprised at how few historical photos are archived in any manner.

Any photos shared on this page will be available to all, but whenever possible proper credit will be given to the original source, and lacking that, the source from where I obtained them.  For those who would like copyright protection on their content I suggest registering with Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/choose/

So please pass the word around and upload any old photos of the town of Honeyville.  If you have old photos that you would like me to scan please email me.  I have a mobile scanner and can come to you to help get them scanned and archived.


No comments:

Post a Comment